Friday, October 15, 2004

Waterville Valley & the AHG

This is a picture of my time spent in Waterville Valley, NH recently. (This is what I look like to myself. It keeps me from going insane; I really don't have a clue how the concept will effect you. And is that really important? hehehhhhe)


While attending the American Herbalist Guild's annual conference, I had the opportunity to wander the fields and gather a few herbs. Delightful. Informative. Enlightened wisdom from very smart people. Charming new and old friends. Fresh air. See the brochure of the AHG for past seminar info. Program manuals are still available as are tapes of the speakers.

waterhouse_windflowers.jpg

www.jwwaterhouse.com "Wildflowers"

Here I delight in the company of two of my herbal sisters.


kimsusunhelen.jpg

Kim, Susun Weed & Helen at the American Herbalist Guild's annual conference


It was a educational trip and I am looking forward to utilizing some of the information.

The 'comment' button below will allow you to leave me a note!!!! Don't forget!!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Soulknitting said...

See....it works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Final End